Canon Color imageCLASS MF745Cdw Driver
Canon Color imageCLASS MF745Cdw driver for Windows and Mac OS
Designed for small and medium businesses, the Canon Color imageCLASS MF745Cdw offers feature-rich capabilities with high-quality imaging and minimal maintenance. Print, copy, scan and fax capabilities help you get the job done with just one machine. The 5″ color touchscreen provides an intuitive user experience and can be customized by device administrators to simplify many daily tasks. The Canon Color imageCLASS MF745Cdw offers a variety of printing methods from your phone or tablet on compatible iOS and Android devices. The Canon PRINT Business app, which supports both platforms, offers access to additional device settings as well as the ability to scan from the printer to most phones or tablets.The imageCLASS MF745Cdw Color model uses the Single-Pass document feeder for two-sided scanning of up to 51 images per minute (HDI) in black and white or up to 27ipm in color Scanned files can be converted into several file formats, including PDF Hi-Compression and searchable PDF (OCR).
Canon Color imageCLASS MF745Cdw Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon Color imageCLASS MF745Cdw printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon Color imageCLASS MF745Cdw Driver Installation
How to install Canon Color imageCLASS MF745Cdw Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon Color imageCLASS MF745Cdw series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.