Canon Color imageCLASS MF8050Cn Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF8050Cn driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon MF8050Cn Color Laser Printer is all in one for printing, copying, scanning, and faxing at 8 ppm for color, and 12 ppm for black-and-white. The front-loading design gives you easy access to the large LCD control panel, as well as to the in-line paper and cartridge sources, and the 150-sheet cassette and 50-sheet automatic document feeder make operation a breeze. Keep your important documents portable by saving them to a flash drive using the USB port (also located on the front of the machine), or use the built-in Ethernet port for network printing, PC fax (with Super G3 33.6 Kbps fax), or high-quality scanning. color up to 9600 dpi resolution, with optical resolution of 600 dpi. This multi-function printer is also Energy Star qualified, using 3W minutes in energy-saving mode. It’s ideal for home or home office.
Canon imageCLASS MF8050Cn Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the CanonimageCLASS MF8050Cn printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
CanonimageCLASS MF8050Cn Driver Installation
How to install CanonimageCLASS MF8050Cn Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for CanonimageCLASS MF8050Cn series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.