Canon Color imageCLASS MF8280Cw Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF8280Cw driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS MF8280Cw wireless color laser printer from Canon has a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and has a print speed of up to 14 ppm. The 50-sheet ADF lets you scan, copy, and fax 1-sided, multi-page documents in 1 easy step. This printer has a 7-line color LCD featuring an easy-to-use menu for changing settings. Additionally, you can print from and scan to USB memory devices using the front-facing USB port. In addition to a standard USB connection, the printer has wired and wireless network connectivity so you can save resources and space by sharing. Thanks to the MF8280Cw’s security features, your data remains safe even when you send it to and from your computer. Plus, you can print from your mobile device using AirPrint and Google Cloud Print or by downloading a free printing app to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Having a 512-page fax memory stores incoming faxes so that the machine can still receive faxes even if no paper is loaded. This machine also has 19 one-touch speed dial locations, 181 coded dialing, and group dialing and fax broadcasting. This printer also allows you to automatically forward incoming faxes to other fax numbers.
Canon imageCLASS MF8280Cw Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the CanonimageCLASS MF8280Cw printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
CanonimageCLASS MF8280Cw Driver Installation
How to install CanonimageCLASS MF8280Cw Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for CanonimageCLASS MF8280Cw series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.