Canon Color imageCLASS MF9220Cdn Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF9220Cdn driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon imageCLASS MF9220Cdn Network Color All-in-One Laser Printer. In addition to color and black and white printing, this printer can copy, scan and fax. Regardless of the function used, the 3.5″ color panel provides function information and control, with a scroll wheel for easy operation. With network compatibility, an entire workgroup can be connected to this one printer, or only 1 specific user can work with printer via a USB connection. In terms of security, this printer has a “User ID Management” control that allows monitoring of usage and limiting print output. Another feature is the automatic duplex function. Duplexing saves money and the environment by printing on both sides of a sheet of paper. All device functions provides a duplex option. Canon’s pure black technology and superior color imaging technology help create prints with true deep blacks and rich, detailed colors. The Canon imageCLASS MF9220Cdn features a 50-sheet auto document feeder (ADF), 250-sheet cassette, and 100 multipurpose tray sheets for a standard paper capacity of 400. Purchasing the optional paper cassette, the printer can hold up to 900 sheets of paper at a time. In both color and black and white printing, pages flow at 22 pages per minute (ppm). Regarding additional printer functions, the fax machine has a standard Super G3 modem with a speed of 33.6Kbps. Transmission takes about 3 seconds. A 1,000-page memory capacity, one-touch dialing function, and 406 x 391 resolution capability add fax highlights. The copier has a copy speed of 22 ppm for color and black and white documents. Up to 350 sheets of paper are accessible for copiers at one time using standard cassette and multipurpose trays. Copies can have a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi, and up to 99 copies can be made at one time. Meanwhile, the scanner function has a CCD sensor with a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi and 24-bit color. Documents up to 8.5 x 14″ can be scanned using the platen or the automatic document feeder. Additional features of the scanner include the ability to rotate image, negative/positive reverse, mirror image, scan to USB, and duplex.
Canon imageCLASS MF9220Cdn Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the CanonimageCLASS MF9220Cdn printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
CanonimageCLASS MF9220Cdn Driver Installation
How to install CanonimageCLASS MF9220Cdn Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for CanonimageCLASS MF9220Cdn series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.