Canon i250 Color Bubble Jet Driver
Canon Bubble Jet i250 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon i250 Color Bubble Jet Printer produces sharp text, hassle-free printing, and high-quality photos from the Web all looking great. This printer functions as a toolbar in Microsoft IE, it automatically scales and smoothes pages to fit the paper properly, and allows formatting multiple pages as one multi-column page. With speeds of up to 12 pages per minute, the i250 easily keeps up with the need for photo printing and can print color images at up to 9 pages per minute, resulting in a maximum resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. This printer’s compact design fits perfectly into limited workspaces and is included for easy photo printing, and two ink cartridges are included in the box. USB connectivity means only one cable is required.
Canon Bubble Jet i250 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon Bubble Jet i250 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon Bubble Jet i250 Driver Installation
How to install Canon Bubble Jet i250 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon Bubble Jet i250 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.