Canon Bubble Jet i350 Driver
Canon Bubble Jet i350 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon i350 Color Bubble Jet Printer delivers sharp text, simple settings, and high-quality photos from the Web, all at a great value. Web photos are often of poor quality, so Canon specially developed Easy Webprint software to enhance them. Functioning as a toolbar in Microsoft IE, it automatically scales and smoothes pages to fit the paper properly, and allows formatting multiple pages as one multi-column page. This printer can print documents, letters, and reports will have clean text and really black thanks to the rich pigment-based ink; with a manufacturer-defined speed of up to 16 pages per minute, a maximum resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and MicroFine Droplet Technology combine to produce grain-free images ready to frame or send to friends. Color images print at up to 11 pages per minute at a lower resolution; that’s just 85 seconds for a crisp, borderless 4 x 6-inch photo. The compact design of the Canon i350 Color Bubble Jet printer fits seamlessly into any workspace and a full software suite is included for easy photo printing, and two ink cartridges are included in the box. USB connectivity means only one cable is required.
Canon Bubble Jet i350 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon Bubble Jet i350 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon Bubble Jet i350 Driver Installation
How to install Canon Bubble Jet i350 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon Bubble Jet i350 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.