Canon Bubble Jet i450 Driver
Canon Bubble Jet i450 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon i450 Bubble Jet Printer delivers high-quality photos, detailed printing from the Web, sharp text, and Canon-exclusive features, this printer achieves print speeds of up to 18 pages per minute in black and up to 12 ppm in color, along with resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color. With MicroFine droplet technology Canon employs a revolutionary nozzle system that ejects consistently defined volume droplets in microscopic sizes for exceptional print clarity. Designed to produce 5-picoliter and ultra-fine drops at 2 picoliter, resulting in smooth, photo-realistic images. The Canon i450 Bubble Jet Printer delivers truly borderless printing, with the look and feel of a traditional photo. Produces borderless prints of 4 x 6 inches, 5 x 7 inches, or 8.5 x 11 inches with stunning quality, perfect for framing or for scrapbooking. With Bubble Jet Direct printing, you can print with or without a computer – just connect a compatible Canon digital camera or digital camcorder to the printer and print. With this printer it can produce great-looking 4 x 6 inch prints in about 93 seconds.
Canon Bubble Jet i450 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon Bubble Jet i450 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon Bubble Jet i450 Driver Installation
How to install Canon Bubble Jet i450 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon Bubble Jet i450 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.