Canon i455 Driver
Canon Bubble Jet i455 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon i455 photo printer is a compact but sturdy printer that prints photos slowly but well. This printer can also print text and graphics cleanly, and is equipped with a high-speed USB 2.0 direct print port for printing directly from cameras with PictBridge-compatible cameras. While it’s possible to print directly from a compatible digital camera, the best way to use this two-tone, light and dark gray photo printer is to connect it to a PC or Mac via a USB cable. With the Canon i455 desktop photo printer provides professional-looking photos and allows easy printing of web pages. This printer also uses pigment-based black ink for laser-like text on reports and emails along with high-intensity color inks for brilliant photos. To further enhance color reproduction, Canon Advanced MicroFine Droplet technology uses an innovative 1,088 nozzle print head that emits consistent and defined volume drops. This technology provides a maximum color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi with drops as small as 2 picoliters for better photo detail.
Canon Bubble Jet i455 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon Bubble Jet i455 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon Bubble Jet i455 Driver Installation
How to install Canon Bubble Jet i455 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon Bubble Jet i455 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.