Canon i475D Driver
Canon Bubble Jet i475D driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon i475D is a small, silver and gray, two-tone printer, and with a prominent control-panel LCD, the LCD panel selects print options when printing directly from a digital camera or camcorder or from a camera’s memory card. This Windows and Mac compatible photo printer is quick and easy to install the software and the drivers load flawlessly. Pressing the photo viewer button on the printer activates this function, and pressing the button for three seconds automatically saves the image to a folder on the computer’s hard drive. The Canon i475D is capable of producing text prints on plain paper quite fast at 5.6 pages per minute, it takes 3.2 minutes to print photos. This Canon i475D photo printer can handle all print jobs well including text, color graphics, and digital photos, which can print directly from the most popular memory cards without a computer. This printer has features such as being able to produce resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, with print speeds of up to 18 pages per minute for black and 12 pages per minute for color, printing directly from digital camera memory cards and PictBridge cameras, which can directly connect USB 2.0.
Canon Bubble Jet i475D Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon Bubble Jet i475D printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon Bubble Jet i475D Driver Installation
How to install Canon Bubble Jet i475D Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon Bubble Jet i475D series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.