Canon i560 Series Driver
Canon Bubble Jet i560 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon i560 Photo Printer delivers fast, professional-level performance for the home or office. Canon’s specially developed software includes easy photo printing and the Easy WebPrint program designed to take home printing to new heights. PhotoPrint increases color saturation while keeping tones realistic and accurate, the result is grain-free textures and very clear colors. The Canon i560 is PictBridge compatible, making it possible to plug any PictBridge camera or camcorder directly into the convenient front panel port and instant printing of the product. Unlimited 4 x 6 inch images are produced in less than a minute, while enlargements of up to 8.5 x 11 inches are available at the touch of a button. Letters and text documents look their best, too, thanks to the pigment-rich inks that produce crisp blacks. The Canon i560 series features a symmetrical print head design with 1,600 nozzles that virtually eliminates the color variance and banding problems often found in other high-speed dual printers. Speeds up to 22 pages per minute, maximum color resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, with print speeds of up to 22 pages per minute for black and up to 15 pages per minute for color. Printer that can be directly connected with USB 2.0 and parallel interface.
Canon Bubble Jet i560 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon Bubble Jet i560 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon Bubble Jet i560 Driver Installation
How to install Canon Bubble Jet i560 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon Bubble Jet i560 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.