Canon i860 Series Driver
Canon Bubble Jet i860 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The feature-rich i860 photo printer offers ultimate flexibility with high-definition photos and laser-sharp documents at incredible speeds. The printer achieves a maximum color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, impressive speeds of up to 23 ppm in black, up to 16 ppm, and borderless 4 x 6 inch edge-to-edge photos in about 50 seconds. Canon’s advanced MicroFine Droplet technology employs a revolutionary nozzle system that dispenses drops of a consistently defined volume as small as 2 picoliters, for virtually grain-free images. It features a symmetrical print head design that virtually eliminates color variances and banding problems commonly found with conventional high-speed printing. With the Canon i860, Canon is launching the next evolutionary step in digital printing with the introduction of ContrastPLUS, an advanced 5-color ink system. This printer provides outstanding black text quality with pigment-based black ink tanks. Plus, it provides true 4-color photo printing with black photo ink tanks to increase image contrast and overall photo sharpness.
Canon Bubble Jet i860 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon Bubble Jet i860 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon Bubble Jet i860 Driver Installation
How to install Canon Bubble Jet i860 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon Bubble Jet i860 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.