Canon i960 Series Driver
Canon Bubble Jet i960 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon i960 series of highly detailed professional quality printers are manufactured by Canon printers. Print from images on a computer or directly from a camera or camcorder memory card thanks to Bubble Jet Direct and PictBridge technologies. Imaging so clear and smooth that resolutions reach up to 4800 x 2400 dpi, and 2-picoliters make the photos fully suitable for framing. Print sizes range from 4 x 6 to 8.5 x 11 inches, with or without borders. The smaller print sizes take just 37 seconds, while the larger ones are produced in under a minute. Without worrying about the Canon i960 series printer, it has six individual tanks, designed in such a way that it only needs to replace certain colors that are empty. Built to handle photo paper of a variety of weights and finishes, this printer can also handle transparencies, plain or high-resolution paper, and envelopes.
Canon Bubble Jet i960 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon Bubble Jet i960 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon Bubble Jet i960 Driver Installation
How to install Canon Bubble Jet i960 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon Bubble Jet i960 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.