Canon imageCLASS MF212w Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF212w driver for Windows and Mac OS
This printer is ideal for meeting your printing, scanning and copying needs with the all-in-One imageCLASS MF212w Canon Laser Monochrome Printer from Canon. Users can print with a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi and produce 24 black and white pages every minute. Document handling is possible up to 8.5 x 14″ via the front-loading 250-sheet input tray. Scanning and copying via the use of the 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed allows 600 x 600 dpi images, which can be interpolated up to 9600 x 9600 dpi. 24-bit color depth further enhances image quality. Mobile printing and scanning is possible through a variety of services, including Mopria, Apple AirPrint, and Canon’s mobile apps. The Canon imageCLASS MF212w printer also has a monthly duty cycle of around 8,000 pages. In addition, this printer has USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Canon imageCLASS MF212w Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the CanonimageCLASS MF212w printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
CanonimageCLASS MF212w Driver Installation
How to install CanonimageCLASS MF212w Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for CanonimageCLASS MF212w series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.