Canon imageCLASS MF232w Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF232w driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS MF232w printer meets the demands of your small office or home business with multifunction featuring mobile capabilities, allowing you to connect up to five separate devices without the need for a router. This printer can scan documents on this printer and send them directly to email at the touch of a button. The easy-to-use display provides exceptional black and white laser output at 24 pages per minute and a variety of mobile solutions for on-the-go printing. The Canon imageCLASS MF232w printer can produce a print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200dpi, copy up to a speed of 23ppm, so it can produce a resolution of 600 x 600dpi. Apart from that, this printer can also scan up to 9600 x 9600 which is upgradable.
Canon imageCLASS MF232w Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the CanonimageCLASS MF232w printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
CanonimageCLASS MF232w Driver Installation
How to install CanonimageCLASS MF232w Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for CanonimageCLASS MF232w series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.