Canon imageCLASS MF236n Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF236n driver for Windows and Mac OS
The imageCLASS MF236n All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer from Canon is a powerful, fast unit designed to increase productivity for printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. With a print speed of up to 24 ppm, it can produce a print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi with a monochrome laser providing high quality equivalent to around 1200 x 1200 dpi. Scanning and copying is possible at resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi, such as 24-bit color depth through the use of a flatbed glass or the 35-sheet automatic document feeder. Paper handling is accomplished via the ADF, 250-sheet input tray, or 1-sheet all-purpose tray for special media. Additionally, this variation allows for documents up to 8.5 x 14″. This printer is durable with a monthly duty cycle of 15,000 pages and versatile with USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity options.
Canon imageCLASS MF236n Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the CanonimageCLASS MF236n printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
CanonimageCLASS MF236n Driver Installation
How to install CanonimageCLASS MF236n Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for CanonimageCLASS MF236n series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.