Canon imageCLASS MF264dw Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF264dw driver for Windows and Mac OS
A compact black-and-white multifunction printer designed for small and medium-sized offices, the Canon imageCLASS MF264dw has print, scan, and copy capabilities and supports automatic two-sided (duplex) printing. This printer can accept up to letter-size paper in the 250-sheet paper tray and legal-size paper in the 35-sheet ADF for scanning and copying. Additionally, it has a single-sheet stack bypass tray for unusual media such as labels and envelopes. Canon imageCLASS MF264dw can produce print resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi. The first page print time is 5.1 seconds, and the ISO print speed rating is 30 ppm. The recommended monthly duty cycle is 2500 pages while the maximum is 30000 pages per month. With connectivity interfaces are built-in Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and USB-B. There’s also a USB host port that allows printing of JPG, TIFF, and PDF files directly from a USB flash drive. The Wi-Fi interface enables direct wireless printing via the Canon PRINT Business (iOS/Android), Apple AirPrint, and Mopria apps.
Canon imageCLASS MF264dw Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the CanonimageCLASS MF264dw printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
CanonimageCLASS MF264dw Driver Installation
How to install CanonimageCLASS MF264dw Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for CanonimageCLASS MF264dw series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.