Canon imageCLASS MF267dw Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF267dw driver for Windows and Mac OS
With the Canon imageCLASS MF267dw All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer, you can print, copy, scan, and fax your documents all on one device, making it ideal for small businesses and home offices. Print documents with a maximum resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi. The 250-sheet input tray supports paper sizes up to 8.5 x 14″. The Canon imageCLASS MF267dw printer can reach up to 30 ppm for letter size paper and 24 ppm for legal paper sizes. For all other functions, the printer is equipped with a 35-sheet automatic document feeder with an optical resolution of 600 x 600 dpi.You can also copy and fax documents.Along with these capabilities, the printer has a six-line LCD control panel for checking the current status and has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity with support for direct mobile printing.In addition , this printer has USB 2.0 and Ethernet connections for wired configurations.
Canon imageCLASS MF267dw Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the CanonimageCLASS MF267dw printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
CanonimageCLASS MF267dw Driver Installation
How to install CanonimageCLASS MF267dw Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for CanonimageCLASS MF267dw series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.