Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS MF3010 printer is the perfect solution for anyone capable of delivering professional performance. The printer is versatile, efficient and produces quality documents at high speed. This printer is a high-quality 3-in-1 multifunction laser, scanner and copier in one space-saving unit. Fast and economical to run, this compact device fits easily on a desktop. This printer offers a resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dpi to produce crisp and clear monochrome prints. In addition, it can also provide high-quality 9600 dpi resolution when scanning and copying. This printer is equipped with 64 MB of internal memory, which makes it easy to store documents and files. This eliminates the need for processing them again which saves time and improves efficiency, a super fast printer that can print up to 19 pages per minute. The Canon imageCLASS MF3010 printer has a unique photocopy ID card feature, making it possible to easily copy identity cards on one side and speed up the process, using the first Quick Print feature, which provides black and white prints in just 10 minutes. Get quality results in four different formats such as JPEG, PDF, BMP and TIFF equipped with on-demand correction technology that reduces warm-up time and enables fast, clear printing.
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS MF3010 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS MF3010 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.