Canon imageCLASS MF429dw Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF429dw driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS MF429dw is designed for multifunctional needs, meet the needs of printing, copying and laser scanning with this Canon team multifunction printer. The one-pass duplex document feeder quickly creates digital files from two-sided documents, and the 5-inch color touchscreen is easy to operate. This multifunction printer supports smartphone users with printing and scanning from a mobile app. Prints up to 40 ppm in black which can produce documents quickly. for good print quality to produce quality documents and photos up to 600dpi resolution. This printer has a large paper tray for high-volume printing and copying with a 250-sheet cassette, 100-sheet stack bypass, and 65-sheet output tray. Easily copy, scan, or fax multiple pages with the 50-sheet automatic document feeder. Having two high-speed USB 2.0 ports offers a standard connection to a PC and one USB 2.0 port makes it possible to connect a USB drive, camera or other device and print. In addition, this printer also has many solutions for print, copy and scan. Automatically print two-sided documents, scan documents to a computer or directly to email, send fast faxes and more.
Canon imageCLASS MF429dw Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS MF429dw printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
CanonimageCLASS MF429dw Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS MF429dw Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS MF429dw series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.