Canon imageCLASS MF4350d Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF4350d driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon MF4350d Monochrome Laser Printer is a versatile multi-purpose office machine with duplex printing capabilities that offers black and white laser printing, copying, scanning and faxing in a well-designed package. Duplex printing from a PC or incoming faxes, as well as the ability to copy one-sided documents to a two-sided output can mean significant paper savings. The 35-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) easily duplexes output for a simplified office workflow. This printer has a front-loading cassette of 250 sheets and a speed of 23 pages per minute will meet the needs of printing and copiers in about nine seconds. The built-in 33.6 Kbps Super G3 fax modem, 8 one-touch speed dials, 256 pages of receive memory, and 100 coded speed dials efficiently and quickly handle all your faxing needs. The Canon imageCLASS MF4350d printer can scan and accept originals (monochrome and color) up to 8.5 x 11″ at an optical resolution of up to 600 dpi, with enhanced resolution up to 9600 dpi, with 24-bit color depth for better document fidelity original.At a speed of 23 copies per minute, resolution 600 dpi, zoom up to 50-200%.This printer features a single canon cartridge system combining the toner and drum in one easy-to-replace unit, resulting in excellent image quality retention and eliminating the hassle and storage separate toner and drum consumables.
Canon imageCLASS MF4350d Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS MF4350d printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS MF4350d Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS MF4350d Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS MF4350d series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.