Canon imageCLASS MF4450 Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF4450 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS MF4450 can provide high-quality results and advanced features for everyday work and can print anywhere. This multifunction printer provides many options for copying, faxing and scanning. So it can send documents smoothly and quickly with Super G3 Fax, reaching speeds of around 33.6 Kbps. Via the ADF or device plate glass, the color scan is up to 9600 dpi resolution, with the flexibility to save in four different file formats such as JPEG, TIFF, BMP and PDF. The Canon imageCLASS MF4450 offers print and copy speeds of up to 24 pages per minute for letter-size output, and provides a fast first print or copy of a page in about 6 seconds. This printer also offers large paper handling of up to 250 pages. The single cartridge system also incorporates Canon’s single cartridge system, which combines the toner and drum into one that is easy to replace into the printer, and produces excellent image quality. This black and white multifunction laser printer is very reliable, and provides a multifunctional solution for every job and offers quality to increase print efficiency.
Canon imageCLASS MF4450 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS MF4450 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS MF4450 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS MF4450 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS MF4450 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.