Canon imageCLASS MF448dw Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF448dw driver for Windows and Mac OS
The imageCLASS MF448dw Monochrome Laser Printer from Canon offers print, scan, copy, and fax functions to meet job demands. Offering a high 600 x 600 dpi print resolution, this printer has a first print time of 5.3 seconds and, after printing, has a fast 40 ppm print speed. Compatible paper sizes range from 4.1 x 5.8″ to 8.5 x 14″, and the unit is equipped with a 250-sheet paper cassette and a 100-sheet multipurpose tray. In addition, a 50-sheet document feeder is provided for copying and scanning. Color and black and white scanning is a fast 38 ipm for single-sided scanning, and two-sided scanning is an impressive 70 ipm. Once scanned, the files can then be converted into several file formats, including Hi-Compression PDF and Searchable PDF. Up to 999 copies can be made at once with 25-400% reduction and enlargement, and for sending faxes, the unit has a memory of 512 pages, which allows storing up to 281 speed dials. The Canon imageCLASS MF448dw printer, a 5″ color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability allows easy navigation and configuration of settings, and the printer features built-in Wi-Fi connectivity to create direct connections to compatible iOS and Android mobile devices. The Canon PRINT Business app, which supports both platforms, offering access to additional device settings as well as the ability to scan from the printer to your phone or tablet. Designed to be cost-effective, the high-capacity all-in-one cartridge helps reduce overall supply costs, and the combination of fusing technology and low melting point toner minimizes power requirements and use less energy.
Canon imageCLASS MF448dw Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS MF448dw printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
CanonimageCLASS MF448dw Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS MF448dw Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS MF448dw series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.