Canon imageCLASS MF4570dn Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF4570dn driver for Windows and Mac OS
Handling printing, scanning, copying and faxing for your home, office or business, this Canon imageCLASS MF4570dn is network ready with a wired Ethernet port so it can share printing, PC faxing and scanning right on the network. For productivity, this printer can produce letter-sized copies and print at speeds of up to 26 pages per minute with the first page out in only about 6 seconds. The Canon imageCLASS MF4570dn printer has a front-loading cassette paper tray that will hold up to 250 pages measuring 8.5 x 14.0/legal and has a one-sheet multipurpose tray. This printer also features a 35-page Automatic Document Feeder / ADF and automatic two-sided duplex printing which works to save time and money while providing more printing with less user intervention. The Canon imageCLASS MF4570dn printer has Super G3 fast fax that reaches transmission speeds of up to 33.6 Kbps. The scanner can be fed one sheet at a time or through the ADF and will provide excellent image quality at resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi. All functions are directed via the front control panel and the easy-to-use five-line LCD display. Additionally this printer incorporates Canon’s Single Cartridge System, which combines the toner and drum in one easily replaceable unit, resulting in excellent image quality retention and eliminating the hassle and separate storage of toner and drum consumables.
Canon imageCLASS MF4570dn Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS MF4570dn printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS MF4570dn Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS MF4570dn Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS MF4570dn series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.