Canon imageCLASS MF5730 Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF5730 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS MF5730 combines 3 functions into 1 reliable, comfortable device. This compact multifunction printer makes printing, copying and scanning easy and effective. Reduce machine downtime with features such as a 50-sheet automatic document feeder, 250-sheet front-loading cassette paper and the Single Cartridge System, with a print and copy document feeder that will make it a fast 21 pages per minute, with excellent quality. The Canon imageCLASS MF5730 can scan documents, achieving exceptional clarity with color scanning up to 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution. Overall, this printer will finish projects faster with USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface. The imageCLASS MF5730 is an extra smart printer for any small or large job and can further increase its value when adding optional networking features. This printer is very easy to carry anywhere because this printer is very light and does not require a large place to put it.
Canon imageCLASS MF5730 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS MF5730 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS MF5730 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS MF5730 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS MF5730 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.