Canon imageCLASS MF5750 Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF5750 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS MF5750 printer features three large buttons for copy, fax, and scan, and a large, easy-to-use LCD menu and settings, this multifunction printer with laser technology to fine print text and graphic documents quickly, each at 14.9 pages per minute and 7.9 ppm. This printer can also scan a color image in 27.2 seconds, and copy a page of text in 4.1 seconds. With Canon’s MF Toolbox software enabling scanning via PC and saving images to e-mail messages or graphic files, a click of a button saves scans to a pre-configured location. Apart from a fairly complete driver, MF Toolbox is Canon’s only software bundle for this printer. The Canon imageCLASS MF5750 features a main paper tray that holds 250 sheets. When scanning documents, it achieves excellent clarity with a resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. This printer will complete projects faster with USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface, will help the needs of large volumes of work.
Canon imageCLASS MF5750 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS MF5750 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS MF5750 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS MF5750 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS MF5750 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.