Canon imageCLASS MF5850dn Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF5850dn driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS MF5850dn printer is uniquely designed for today’s everyday needs for professional results, to minimize printing and document printing equipped with cost-effective tools such as Auto Duplex All-mode and departmental ID management functions, which enable machine-capable assignments and print, copy or scan, which only releases 3W when in energy saving mode. With the built-in fax function, it will automatically be able to forward incoming faxes to other fax numbers, so that documents will reach the intended recipient as efficiently as possible. By scanning and sending documents in PDF Hi-Compression mode, it can significantly reduce the size of scanned files while maintaining the outstanding text and image quality. This Canon imageCLASS 5850dn can provide copying speeds and up to 30 ppm in black and white. This printer can provide color scans with quality up to 9600 dpi with an optical resolution of up to 600 dpi. With password protected Department ID management helps control device usage easily. In addition, this printer has a 250-sheet cassette tray plus a versatile 50-sheet tray for up to 50 sheets of DADF (Duplex automatic document feeder) and the printer is capable of managing remote devices via a Web server.
Canon imageCLASS MF5850dn Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS MF5850dn printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS MF5850dn Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS MF5850dn Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS MF5850dn series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.