Canon imageCLASS MF5880dn Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF5880dn driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS MF5880dn printer is a printer designed for everyday needs with professional results, so it can print, copy and scan, and can manage devices via a Web server, which is more effective and efficient. This printer can send faxes, internet faxes, and scanned documents to email addresses, network folders, by scanning and sending documents in Canon’s Hi-Compression PDF mode, significantly reducing the size of scanned files while retaining the outstanding text and image quality. The Canon imageCLASS MF5880dn printer is a multifunction monochrome laser printer featuring print speeds of up to 31 ppm, automatic duplex, front side with USB port connection, maximum paper capacity of 800 sheets. So that this printer is able to provide a resolution of up to 600 x 600dpi. Apart from that, it also has several features such as remote device management via embedded Web server, approx. 3W energy-saving energy saving mode used by this printer, apart from that it also has a single cartridge system for efficient inventory replenishment for users.
Canon imageCLASS MF5880dn Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS MF5880dn printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS MF5880dn Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS MF5880dn Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS MF5880dn series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.