Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn printer delivers professional-quality multifunction capabilities. The printer can feature a 50-sheet Duplex Auto document feeder (DADF), a 250-sheet cassette plus a 100-sheet multipurpose tray, and an optional 500-sheet paper base cassette and handles paper sizes up to legal. This printer can provide print speeds of up to 35 pages per minute on one side and 17 pages per minute with fast print technology, the first print is around 6 seconds. With auto duplex function, energy-saving technology and allows you to use the machine to print, copy or scan, which gives you the freedom to view and change network settings or retrieve activity logs. With the built-in fax forwarding and sending functions, it is possible to send incoming faxes, Internet faxes and scanned documents to email addresses, network folders or other fax numbers. In addition to this printer having built-in security features and an ethernet port, this device can be shared by one or multiple users making it easier for users on the go, thus offering a USB port to facilitate direct file scanning, or printing files directly from a USB drive. This printer is very reliable and stubborn in producing results, which can produce a print resolution of up to 600 x 600dpi.
Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.