Canon imageCLASS MF6160dw Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF6160dw driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS MF6160dw Wireless Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer from Canon prints up to 35 pages per minute simplex and 16 pages per minute duplex. Has a 250-sheet input tray and a 50-sheet multipurpose tray. The multipurpose bypass tray allows printing on other media without having to remove standard paper from the printer. The unit’s automatic duplex printing cuts paper consumption by up to 50% by printing on both sides of a page. This printer can scan in color at up to 600 x 600 dpi resolution, capable of capturing letter-sized documents from the scan glass or legal documents from the ADF. The duplex 35-sheet ADF makes it possible to scan, copy, and fax multi-page 2-sided documents in 1 easy step. The Canon imageCLASS MF6160dw printer has a 5-line LCD display and an easy-to-use menu providing options such as reduce and enlarge, 2-on-1, 4-on-1, and ID card copy. Easily scan color documents into a computer to reduce paper clutter and create a paperless office. Apart from scanning to a computer, this printer can also scan to a network folder or USB drive. When scanning documents, you can use the included OCR software to convert scanned documents into editable text. In addition to a standard USB connection, the printer features wired and wireless Ethernet connectivity, so the printer can be shared over a network. Save resources and save space by sharing 1 printer with the entire workgroup. Thanks to security features, data remains safe even when sending it to and from the computer. Additionally, this printer can print from and scan to USB drives via the front-facing USB port. The embedded fax modem makes it possible to send and receive faxes as well as send faxes from a connected PC. Use the ADF to fax 2-sided multi-page documents in 1 easy step. In addition, this printer can also store up to 512 pages in its internal memory so it won’t miss incoming faxes if the printer runs out of paper. The printer also has 19 one-touch speed dial locations, a 181-number address book, group dialing, and fax broadcasting. And you can also set the printer to automatically forward incoming faxes to another email address or fax number.
Canon imageCLASS MF6160dw Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS MF6160dw printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS MF6160dw Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS MF6160dw Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS MF6160dw series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.