Canon imageCLASS MF6550 Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF6550 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS MF6550 printer is a powerful duplex copier designed to produce high-quality laser output for copying and printing of up to 23 pages per minute for high-quality letter-size documents, allowing print resolution at 1200 x 600 dpi quality, with 2-sided output capability. . Handling 500-sheet or 100-sheet front-load paper cassettes Multi-purpose tray with multi-purpose trays to accommodate a variety of sizes and types of paper stock such as bonding, plain and color paper, transparencies, labeling, and envelopes for special projects. Stack Letter or legal sized paper in the cassette and multipurpose tray for a total capacity of 600 sheets. When copying, use a legal-size platen glass for single-page originals or large objects, such as books or newspapers. For multi-page originals, use the 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF). With the Canon imageCLASS MF6550 Printer it is possible to copy from both sides of the original, it is also possible to send faxes and scan both sides of the original without turning the page. Fax and receive documents quickly and easily. Document transmission is fast with Super G3 modem speeds (33.6 Kbps), which keeps phone line costs down and waiting times for the next job longer. With this printer able to provide a number of convenient fax features such as 23 speed dials, 100 dialing codes, and a generous 256 pages of recipient memory entry, faxing will be simple and easy and reach new levels of productivity with powerful color scanning.
Canon imageCLASS MF6550 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS MF6550 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS MF6550 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS MF6550 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS MF6550 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.