Canon imageCLASS MF6590 Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF6590 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS MF6590 multifunction laser printer makes it possible to print, copy, scan, fax and network. Copy and print output of up to 24 pages per minute for high-quality, letter-size documents that are sharp and equipped with 2-sided output capability. Paper handling front-loading 500 cassette or 100-sheet multipurpose tray. The Canon imageCLASS 6590 has a multipurpose tray that functions as a special print tray, other print handles, usually thicker media, such as envelopes and labels or other types of special paper of various sizes. This printer can produce a print resolution of up to 600 x 600dpi for grayscale printing up to a resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi for print quality. Scanning can produce high-quality resolution with a resolution of 9600 X 9600dpi, while for interpolation scans up to 600 x 600dpi resolution using the multifunction optical scan printer option. With printing done through a contact color sensor image (CIS). Accepted file formats for scanning are JPEG, PDF TIFF, and BMP, which maintain a color depth of 24-bit, with TWAIN and WIA printing interfaces available. This printer can fax and receive documents quickly and easily. Documents will be sent quickly with Super G3 modem speed (33.6 Kbps). With a number of convenient fax features such as speed dial 23, receive incoming, faxing will be simple and straightforward.
Canon imageCLASS MF6590 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS MF6590 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS MF6590 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS MF6590 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS MF6590 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.