Canon imageCLASS MF6595cx Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF6595cx driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS 6595Cx is a multifunction printer for printing, copying, scanning and faxing and networking using the Duplex Copier laser technology. Copies and output will be made at up to 24 pages per minute for letter-sized documents. With a large paper supply it can easily be utilized from the Front-loading 2500 sheet cassette paper or the 100 sheet multipurpose tray. The multipurpose tray accommodates a variety of sizes and types of paper stock such as bonding, plain and color paper, transparencies, labels, and envelopes. The Canon imageCLASS 6595Cx uses either a legal-size platen glass for single-page originals or a 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Document feeder (DADF) for multi-page originals. The benefit of DADF is that it makes it possible to copy, fax, and color scan from a 1 or 2-sided original and produce a two-sided output. This printer can produce black print resolutions of up to 600 x 600 dpi, and for photo copies it can produce mono-copy resolutions of up to 600 x 600 dpi resolution, with speeds of up to 24 cpm. In addition, this printer also provides beauty in scanning and the resolution is very effective with an optical resolution of 600 x 600dpi, while interpolation is up to 9600 x 9600dpi. At the same time, the printer can complete the work with maximum results.
Canon imageCLASS MF6595cx Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS MF6595cx printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS MF6595cx Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS MF6595cx Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS MF6595cx series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.