Canon imageCLASS MF7280 Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF7280 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon imageCLASS MF7280 printer with laser technology, duplex copier, color network scanner and fax all in one. A capable networked printer provides easy printing, with fast printing and copying at 20 ppm, for fast workflows. With a new duplex feature and a 50-page letter-size automatic document feeder (ADF), it provides a fast digital document workflow. The 50-page ADF facilitates fast scanning, copying, and faxing of 2-sided documents thereby reducing paper consumption. Canon imageCLASS MF7280 with easy navigation via VGA touch screen controls. With dual 250 sheet Paper tape and Single Cartridge System easy charging for continuous output. This printer can quickly send and receive faxes using the built-in 33.6 kbps super G3 fax modem and incorporates a strong list of fax features, which can be optimized for speed, work will be accelerated with a high-speed USB 2.0 interface and ease of use.
Canon imageCLASS MF7280 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageCLASS MF7280 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageCLASS MF7280 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageCLASS MF7280 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageCLASS MF7280 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.