Canon imageFORMULA DR-C240 Document Scanner Driver
Canon imageFORMULA DR-C240 Document Scanner driver for Windows and Mac OS
With the fast and efficient imageFORMULA DR-C240 Office Document Scanner from Canon. Capable of holding 60 pages in its automatic document feeder, this scanner is designed for large batch jobs. The speed is very fast with a black and white speed of 45 ppm and a color speed of 30 ppm, both of which can be doubled when using the auto duplex setting, which allows scanning speeds of 90 ipm and 60 ipm respectively. Additionally, high optical resolution of up to 600 dpi ensures files are sharp and clear. Paper handling via the ADF can be done manually or automatically with document sizes ranging from 2.0 x 2.8″ to 8.5 x 14″. Additionally, 24-bit color depth ensures accuracy in the final scan. Further enhanced uses are ultrasonic double feed detection to prevent accidental double feeds as well as included Canon CaptureOnTouch and CapturePerfect software to aid file management and organization. Connecting to a computer is also simplified with a standard USB 2.0 connection.
Canon imageFORMULA DR-C240 Document Scanner Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageFORMULA DR-C240 Office Document Scanner printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageFORMULA DR-C240 Office Document Scanner Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageFORMULA DR-C240 Office Document Scanner Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageFORMULA DR-C240 Office Document Scanner series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.