Canon imageFORMULA DR-M140 Document Scanner Driver
Canon imageFORMULA DR-M140 Document Scanner driver for Windows and Mac OS
The imageFORMULA DR-M140 scanner from Canon has a fast scanning speed of 40 ppm and a resolution of up to 600 dpi. This scanner is ideal for batch scanning of large documents thanks to its ADF that allows scanning of 50 pages at a time. Additionally, this scanner features automatic duplex scanning so scanning two-sided documents does not require converting them to one-sided documents before scanning. Easily reduce your paper clutter by scanning files and creating searchable PDF documents. The included software guides you through the PDF creation process and provides a file management solution to help keep track of all your scanned documents. This scanner features a front-loading and front-ejecting paper path to eliminate the need for free space behind the scanner. Additionally, when not in use, the feed and output trays can be folded into the scanner for a smaller footprint. This printer also features a rear-feed straight paper path for scanning thicker media. The DR-M140 comes with a suite of software that helps you get the most out of your scanner. Canon CaptureOnTouch provides an easy-to-use interface for scanning as well as a number of scanning destinations such as cloud applications, PDF files, and Microsoft Office files. Nuance eCopy PDF Pro Office lets you create searchable PDF files so you can easily find what you need. And also lets you easily add pages to existing PDF files. Also included is Kofax VRS which provides image correction for scanned documents and images.
Canon imageFORMULA DR-M140 Document Scanner Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageFORMULA DR-M140 Document Scanner printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageFORMULA DR-M140 Document Scanner Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageFORMULA DR-M140 Document Scanner Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageFORMULA DR-M140 Document Scanner series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.