Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160II Document Scanner Driver
Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160II Document Scanner driver for Windows and Mac OS
Turn your documents and business cards into easy-to-manage digital files with the imageFORMULA DR-M160II Office Document Scanner from Canon. Featuring an optical resolution of up to 600 dpi and a scanning speed of up to 60 ppm, or 120 ipm in duplex mode, this scanner is capable of converting your documents quickly. It also has a color bit depth of 24-bit and has full duplex capability through the use of a 60-sheet automatic document feeder. The Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160II Document Scanner can handle documents as small as 2.0 x 2.1″ or as large as 8.5 x 14″. There is also a mode for long documents up to 118.1″ in length. Another useful feature of this scanner is folio scanning, allowing scanning both sides of folded documents up to 11 x 17″ and having the scanner automatically combine images into one file. Additionally, it has a USB 2.0 connection.
Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160II Document Scanner Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160II Document Scanner printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160II Document Scanner Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160II Document Scanner Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160II Document Scanner series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.