Canon imageFORMULA P-208II Personal Document Scanner Driver
Canon imageFORMULA P-208II Personal Document Scanner driver for Windows and Mac OS
Scan with the compact imageFORMULA P-208II Personal Document Scanner from Canon. Can produce an optical resolution of up to 600 dpi, producing detailed images of documents ranging in size from 2.0 x 2.8″ to 8.5 x 14″. Plus, it’s fast with the ability to handle 8 ppm or up to 16 ipm when set to duplex mode. 24-bit color depth further enhances quality with accurate color rendition in the final file. Adding to the powerful feature set of this unit is Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and auto resolution which will save time during use. It’s plug-and-play with PCs and Macs using a USB 2.0 cable that will also provide all the power needed for the scanner. It is durable with the ability to handle up to 100 scans per day.
Canon imageFORMULA P-208II Personal Document Scanner Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageFORMULA P-208II Personal Document Scanner printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageFORMULA P-208II Personal Document Scanner Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageFORMULA P-208II Personal Document Scanner Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageFORMULA P-208II Personal Document Scanner series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.