Canon imagePRESS 1110+ Driver
Canon imagePRESS 1110+ driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePRESS 1110+ is ready to revolutionize digital black and white printing. Exceptional monochrome production that delivers image and text quality without compromising on productivity and versatility. With an output resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and 256 grayscale gradations, it produces consistently sharp text and beautiful halftone detail on a wide variety of media types and sizes. And can print up to 6600 impressions per hour for productivity. The Canon imagePRESS 1110+ press is built to be easy to use, consistent and reliable. With the advanced feeding technology incorporated into the press, the press will run without missing a beat. This is standard on POD decks, taking paper by air. Its design is similar to that of a commercial press, without the large capital outlay. In addition, the press can operate unattended for hours on end due to the high capacity toner hopper and the ability to store up to 10,000 copies which further increases productivity.
Canon imagePRESS 1110+ Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePRESS 1110+ printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePRESS 1110+ Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePRESS 1110+ Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePRESS 1110+ series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.