Canon imagePRESS 1135+ Driver
Canon imagePRESS 1135+ driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePRESS 1135+ delivers a new level of print quality, productivity and flexibility for mid-volume black and white production. This device can provide an impressive production speed of 135 impressions per minute. With a maximum paper size of 13″ x 19.2″ and a potential capacity of 14,000 sheets. Consistently maintains full productivity across a wide range of media from 52 to 300gsm, handling anything from preprinted sheet inserts, to transparencies and direct covers quickly and easily. Moreover, the air-assist ensures unbeatable paper delivery reliability. The air heater blows warm air to ensure that the highly static coated media is properly fed. An additional fan ensures neat food for media picking and separating. An advanced ultra-sonic double-feed detection system on the high-capacity paper deck detects the multifeed, fixing potential issues. This results in up to 1200 x 1200 dpi output resolution and 256 grayscale gradients, which produce consistently sharp text and beautifully detailed halftones on a wide variety of media types and sizes. And can print up to 8100 impressions per hour for productivity.
Canon imagePRESS 1135+ Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePRESS 1135+ printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePRESS 1135+ Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePRESS 1135+ Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePRESS 1135+ series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.