Canon imagePRESS C60 Driver
Canon imagePRESS C60 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePRESS C60 digital color printer is ideal for advertising agencies, graphic design studios, packaging design and architectural firms. Targeting a market where quality attracts attention is a critical component of running a successful business, the advanced features combined will help deliver the color accuracy, loyalty and consistency that design professionals are looking for. The Canon imagePRESS C60 delivers high-quality images with a print resolution of up to 2400 x 2400dpi. With speeds up to 60 pages/minute. in color and black and white with quick start-up and press-time first prints available to help visual artists bring ideas to life faster. It can print at rated speeds on uncoated media up to 220 GSM and supports media up to 300 GSM. With a flexible choice of media needed to expand creative abilities. In addition to producing essential color applications such as layout proofs, and combined with optional in line finishes and streamlined presentation of style guides.
Canon imagePRESS C60 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePRESS C60 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePRESS C60 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePRESS C60 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePRESS C60 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.