Canon imagePRESS C6010 Driver
Canon imagePRESS C6010 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePRESS C6010 delivers image quality that looks and feels like seamless production. Featuring higher print quality, outstanding finishing capabilities and significant production capacity, established the imagePRESS quality standard. For example, Canon V-toner with ultra-fine particle size and characteristics with enhanced image control technology provides gloss optimization to provide an extraordinary solution to all media. The Canon imagePRESS C6010 is secured at all lengths thanks to Canon’s Advanced Image Control System (ARCDAT) and color density stabilization technology. Thus providing a production speed of 61ipm even when using heavy or coated media up to 135 GSM. Allows a maximum media supply of 10,000 sheets from up to 8 different sources. With time-saving in-line finishing capabilities such as perfect binding available, thanks to its larger media capabilities and increased productivity in multi-sided print applications, such as reports, manuals and brochures, the Finisher’s new saddle allows applications such as book pitch to be added to print offer. The Canon imagePRESS C6010 produces output that rivals quality offsets, maintains superior color consistency and empowers it to fulfill a variety of jobs including saddle booklet stitching. Its 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution consistently reproduces clear, sharp images with true-to-life skin tones, smooth gradations and the color accuracy required.
Canon imagePRESS C6010 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePRESS C6010 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePRESS C6010 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePRESS C6010 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePRESS C6010 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.