Canon imagePRESS C6010VPS Driver
Canon imagePRESS C6010VPS driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePRESS C6010VPS digital printer is built on the same core architecture to make it more accessible to a wider range of printing operations. This press is ideal for medium to large production environments that want a full-featured digital press that makes business sense. At 60 letter-sized pages per minute. The Canon imagePRESS C6010VPS provides the power to handle increasingly complex job requirements, speed and reliability to meet tight deadlines. With outstanding image quality and consistent color matching, this digital medium can satisfy the most discriminating customer. With versatility to help keep pace with evolving production needs it achieves 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution and 256 levels of gray scale, consistently reproducing clear, sharp images with true-to-life skin tones, subtle gradients, and the color accuracy needed for satisfying results printing. These digital presses are designed to avoid slowdowns and downtime and help reach their full potential and for productive and profitable operations.
Canon imagePRESS C6010VPS Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePRESS C6010VPS printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePRESS C6010VPS Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePRESS C6010VPS Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePRESS C6010VPS series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.