Canon imagePRESS C910 Driver
Canon imagePRESS C910 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePRESS C910 series is a true mid-volume production, digital color press that incorporates advanced technology that can help printing companies achieve extraordinary results, all in a small footprint. Incorporated into the digital color press is Canon’s passion and unique understanding of imaging, photography, color science, and workflow. This results in a productive and versatile high-quality digital press for printing of all shapes and sizes. The high quality Canon imagePRESS C910 series offers a robust production speed of up to 90 pages per minute. Enables the most experienced entry-level operator to produce brilliant output on a variety of media while reducing turnaround times for simple and complex jobs. The updated series includes a variety of new finishing options and expanded media support to further increase application flexibility. With an open document finishing device adapter and bridge interface that allows third party finishers to connect to canon staplers/finishers for staple corners and advanced line finishes on the device. With the color laser light printing method it can produce a print resolution of up to 2400 x 2400dpi. Meanwhile, scanning can produce a resolution of up to 600 x 600dpi. This printer has several features such as USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, with a processor speed of 1.66 GHz, 1.5 GB of memory and a standard 1TB hard disk drive.
Canon imagePRESS C910 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePRESS C910 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePRESS C910 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePRESS C910 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePRESS C910 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.