Canon imagePROGRAF iPF500 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF500 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF500 Wide Inkjet Printer Format that delivers high-speed and high-quality color output in a durable, dependable and intuitive package. It comes with a 5-color ink system consisting of cyan, magenta, yellow and black dye-based inks. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF500 also has two channels of matte black pigment ink, plus a variety of compatible media that makes the printer suitable for CAD and corporate users. Combined with other technological advancements such as L-COA single chip acceleration controllers and advanced print heads using FINE technology, making this inkjet printer very versatile, provides the ability to quickly and accurately create maps, Design layouts, posters, photographs, fine art reproduction and more. The high-density, high-speed and high-quality print heads combine 2,560 nozzles per color over 6 colors with a total of 15,360 nozzles, and the addition of a second nozzle line to the print head means speed increases dramatically. The precision nozzle secretes an ultra-tiny 4 Picolitarian ink droplet, resulting in a smooth and beautiful gradation. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF500 will automatically switch between Regular Black and Matte Black at the time of printing. Simply select the type of paper that will use the appropriate black color to optimize the print quality. Dye-based black ink produces high-quality prints on the medium-glazed photos and Matte Black inks show high contrast prints with concentrated black on media such as art paper. The L-COA print controller intelligently processes print data to apply high-speed printing and accurately prints ink for optimal image quality. Combined with Canon’s FINE print head design and the highest ink nozzle per color in the industry, the L-COA controller helps achieve print speeds below three minutes for prints of 16.5 x 23.4 “(A2), at a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi on glossy photo paper. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF500 provides a lot of paper handling options so that users can choose the paper type and the paper feeding mechanism that best suits their needs. You can choose from the loading of pre-cut paper tapes in sizes ranging from 8 x 10 “-17 x 22 “, manual front feeding options or top manual feeding for heavier paper stocks or for disposable print jobs, or add Optional roll feeder for continuous print job and actual unlimited printing option (unlimited printing is only available with optional roll feeder). The Printer automatically detects when a nozzle is clogged or not lit and immediately performs a print head cleaning cycle. If the nozzle remains blocked, it will automatically compensate by redirecting the ink to the functioning nozzle.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF500 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF500 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF500 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF500 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF500 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF500 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.