Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5000 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5000 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5000 printer is designed to meet the most critical printing needs of all types of digital artists. This extraordinary printer combines the new LUCIA pigment inks with innovative hardware to produce stunningly brilliant results that are ready in minutes. The 12-color pigment ink system provides superior color stability and long print life while dramatically expanding the color gamut. With a combination of two gray and two black inks. Additionally, the L-COA print controller intelligently processes print data and directs two high-precision, high-density print heads (30,720 nozzles) to place ink with speed and accuracy. Stunning quality prints can be made right out of the box, with software that is as innovative as the printer itself, such as PosterArtist, Digital Photo Print Pro, Print Plug-in for Digital Photo Professional and Print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop. Combined with Canon’s dual print head design, the L-COA controller helps achieve print speeds of under three minutes for 16.5″ x 23.4″ (A2) prints, at 1200 x 1200dpi resolution on glossy photo paper.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5000 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5000 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5000 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5000 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5000 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.