Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5000 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5000 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5000 printer is designed to meet the most important printing needs of all kinds of digital artists. This remarkable Printer associates with the new LUCIA pigment inks with innovative hardware to produce stunning output that is ready in a matter of minutes. The 12-color pigment ink system provides superior color stability and print longevity while dramatically expanding color gamut. With a combination of two gray and two black inks, The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5000 also produces a clear neutral monochrome output. In addition, the L-COA print controller intelligently processes print data and directs two high-precision, high-density print heads (30,720 nozzles) to put ink at unprecedented speed and accuracy. A wide range of media handling options and bundled software sets make Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5000 the ideal solution for all kinds of professionals. Stunning prints can be made instantly, with software that is equally innovative with the printer itself, such as PosterArtist, Digital Photo Print Pro, Print Plug-in for Digital Photo Professional and Print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5000 Printer has a new 12-color pigment ink system featuring red, blue, green, grey, gray, Cyan, Cyan, Magenta, Magenta, and black. The large color Gamut provided by 12 inks produces brilliant colors. The addition of gray and gray photos allows for smooth gradation and fewer spots, resulting in a sharp monotonous output. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5000 Printer offers four media feed options; Front-loading tapes for pre-cut sheets, rear manual feeding, front straight-line manual feeding for thicker media up to 1.5 mm, or optional reel feeding for longer paper lengths. The device has automatic media changeover between cassette tapes and roll bait so that the user can store two types of media that are ready and ready to be printed, making their choice of the print driver. The optional reel feed comes with two and three inch adapter cores to accommodate all the Canon 17 inch stock rolls. The Printer also comes standard with an integrated swivel media cutter, and can utilize the optional swivel cutter and roll bait unit to produce stunning borderless (edge-to-edge) prints in a matter of minutes. With the L-COA print controller (common architecture of large format printers) intelligently processes print data to apply high-speed processing to accurately place ink for optimal image quality. Combined with the Canon’s dual print head design, the L-COA controller helps achieve the print speed below three minutes for the mold size 16.5 “x 23.4 ” (A2), at 1200 x 1200dpi on glossy photo paper.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5000 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5000 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP5000 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5000 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5000 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5000 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.