Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510 is a large format printer that provides easy production of photos and documents up to 17 “wide. Reactive Ink This iPF510 system, with its high-precision, high-density print head consists of a total of 15,360 nozzles, laying 4 picoliter-size ink droplets that produce crisp detail and excellent image quality. This professional Printer uses a dynamic four-color ink dye (CMYK) and two Matte Black pigment-based channels to create striking full-blooded posters, clear text, and crisp line drawings, ideal for use for Individual or small user groups. Included drivers and built-in features allow easy photo printing from digital cameras, simplified page setup options, one-touch borderless printing (with optional roll feeder), and expanded color settings To provide a user-friendly and efficient printing system. Photos, posters, and large, professional-formatted documents are easily crafted for a variety of purposes. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510 can provide high-speed output and precision printing. Canon L-COA Print controllers (Large Format Printer Common Architecture) support printer data. This unique high-speed processor pushes the printing machine to put high-precision ink and helps ensure optimal image quality and colour accuracy. L-COA strengthened Canon’s high-speed print head PF-04, with a total of 15,360 nozzles placing 4-picloliter size ink droplets. The system generates crisp details, clearer lines and text and minimizes fog. This Printer has a consistent and accurate output of 2400 x 1200 dpi. Auto Print quality options (depending on the app and print media), a real preview that allows users to change document and printer settings after clicking “Print “, the imageRUNNER copy magnification feature for printing a warnaRUNNER PDF image Directly without opening in the PDF Viewer, and the economic print Mode. Printing large format documents created in Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint is easy with these plug-ins that appear in the toolbar inside Microsoft applications. Conversion of Office documents 8.5 x 11 “To the poster is a simple process. When a clogged or non-firing nozzle is detected, the print-head cleaning cycle is automatically performed. If the nozzle remains blocked, this printer will automatically compensate by redirecting the ink to the functioning nozzle.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.