Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510 is a large format printer that provides easy production of photos and documents up to 17″ wide. The iPF510 System Reactive Ink, with a high-precision, high-density print head consisting of a total of 15,360 nozzles, lays out 4 picoliter-sized ink droplets that produce sharp detail and excellent image quality.This professional printer uses four-color dynamic ink (CMYK) and two-channel pigment-based Matte Black to create bold posters that are striking, clear text, and sharp outline images, ideal for use by Individuals or groups of users Built-in features enable easy photo printing from digital cameras, simplified page setup options, one-touch borderless printing (with optional roll feeder), and expanded color settings To provide a user-friendly and efficient printing system. and large professional-format documents easily d make for various purposes. Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510 can provide high output speed and precision printing. The Canon L-COA Print Controller (General Architecture of Large Format Printers) supports printer data. This printer has a consistent and accurate output resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi. Real preview that allows users to change document and printer settings after clicking “Print”, imageRUNNER’s copy zoom feature to print PDF images.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510 Driver Installation
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.