Canon imagePROGRAF iPF600 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF600 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF600 Wide Inkjet Printer Format brings you high-speed and high-quality color output in a durable, reliable and intuitive package. It comes with a 5-color ink system consisting of cyan, magenta, yellow and black dye-based inks. It also has two channels of matte black pigment ink, plus a variety of compatible media, including a media roll that makes the printer suitable for CAD and corporate users. The 5-color ink system consists of four dye inks (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow & Black) and Matte Black 2-channel pigment inks-giving maximum black density and speed. The high-density, high-speed and high-quality print heads combine 2,560 nozzles per color over 6 colors with a total of 15,360 nozzles, and the addition of a second nozzle line to the print head means speed increases dramatically. The precision nozzle secretes an ultra-tiny 4 Picolitarian ink droplet, resulting in a smooth and beautiful gradation. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF600 Printer provides many paper handling options so that the user can choose the paper type and paper feeding mechanism that best suits the needs, so that they can choose from the loading of pre-cut paper tapes in Sizes ranging from 8 x 10 “-17 x 22 “, manual front feeding options or top manual feeding for heavier paper stocks or for disposable print jobs, or using feeder rolls for continuous print jobs and options Actual Borderless printing (frameless printing is only available with Roll media). The Printer automatically detects when a nozzle is clogged or not lit and immediately performs a print head cleaning cycle. If the nozzle remains blocked, the printer will automatically compensate by redirecting the ink to the functioning nozzle. The L-COA print controller intelligently processes print data to apply high-speed printing and accurately prints ink for optimal image quality. Combined with Canon’s FINE print head design and the highest ink nozzle per color in the industry, the L-COA controller helps achieve print speeds below three minutes for A2-size prints, at 1200 x 1200 dpi on glossy photo paper.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF600 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF600 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP600 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF600 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF600 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF600 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.