Canon imagePROGRAF iPF605 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF605 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF605 is designed to support the printing needs of technical document users working with CAD (Computer-Aided Design), GIS (Geographic information Systems), and AEC (architecture, engineering, and construction) applications as well as users in public office environment. Aimed at being an affordable solution for users of private and small working groups who produce large format technical drawings, the sleek imagePROGRAF iPF605 is offered as a desktop model, with no cassette tray to minimize footprints. Now with the option to pair a printer with a large format holder. The imagePROGRAF iPF605 Printer helps make large format printing easier than ever with included workflow software such as the new PosterArtist Lite-Poster software, Canon Printer Driver for Windows and Macintosh, With a free layout feature for nested-based hosts, a real preview for real-time viewing to allow users to change settings before “Print “? selected, and the powerful Enlargement Copy ImageRUNNER feature to enlarge scanned documents on a Color imageRUNNER device with Universal Send. The imagePROGRAF iPF605 Printer supports the widely available HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL page description languages and also includes AutoCAD HDI drivers, and Digital photo access software for easy printing of photos from Digital cameras. The Printer uses high-precision and high-density print heads with a total of 15,360 nozzles to lay 4 picoliter-size ink droplets to produce crisp detail and excellent image quality. The 4-size picoliter-sized droplets produce smooth, high-definition color gradations. The twins nozzles on the print head allow to minimize the number of printing paths and retain the print quality. The more nozzles mean the more ink is removed from each print head, no matter what the print or media mode. With the L-COA print controller Canon L-COA (Large Format Printer COmmon Architecture) is a “brain ” that supports Printer data. This unique and high-speed processor pushes the printing machine to put high-precision ink and helps ensure optimal image quality and colour accuracy. This processor allows the print system to process large volumes of data while optimizing complex high-color GIS image output and architectural rendering for maximum legibility and color accuracy.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF605 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF605 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP605 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF605 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF605 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF605 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.