Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 Wide Inkjet Printer Format brings high-speed and high-quality color output in a durable, reliable and intuitive package. It comes with a 5-color ink system consisting of cyan, magenta, yellow and black dye-based inks. It also has two channels of matte black pigment ink, plus a variety of compatible media, including media reels, which makes the printer suitable for CAD and corporate users. Unique ink configurations combined with other technological advancements such as L-COA single chip acceleration controllers, advanced print heads using FINE technology, and on-board support for HP-GL/2 and HP RTL files make this printer very Versatile, providing the ability to quickly and accurately create maps, design layouts, posters, photographs, fine art reproduction and much more. The ImagePROGRAF iPF610 has a large LCD panel for easy monitoring of printer status. The Printer operates with a reduced amount of noise, which means greater ease of operation and flexibility. This Printer is combined with Canon’s FINE print head design and the highest ink nozzle per color in the industry, the L-COA controller helps to achieve print speeds below three minutes for A2-size prints, at 1200 x 1200 dpi on glossy photo paper. These printers automatically detect when there are nozzles that are clogged or not lit and immediately perform a print head cleaning cycle. If the nozzle remains blocked, it will automatically compensate by redirecting the ink to the functioning nozzle.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP610 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.