Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6100 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6100 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6100 large format printer, producing prints with brilliant color and amazingly detailed thanks to advanced print-head technology. With features designed to help all levels of the user achieve exceptional results, the imagePROGRAF iPF6100 printer is the ideal solution for any color professional looking for striking and full color output with power in Paper handling and superb speed in output. The imagePROGRAF iPF6100 Printer is designed to produce the colors, fine details, and subtle expressions needed for some of the most challenging color environments such as photography, proofing, and professional graphics applications. The printer is equipped with the ability to re-calibrate itself to the original factory settings and apply the necessary adjustments in all types of printer media, resulting in a more predictable printing platform where results can be achieved consistently. The printer’s ink set consists of 12 colors with four standard process colors, Photo Cyan and Photo Magenta; Plus red, green, and blue; Matte Black, Grey, and Photo Grey. This unique combination creates a wide color palette and delivers outstanding prints. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6100 is built on an innovative L-COA Common Architecture (Large Format printer) processor. When it comes to speed and accuracy, the L-COA processor is in the league itself. By intelligently processing print data and directing high-precision, high-density print heads, the system ensures image clarity and colour accuracy, even for complex graphics and rich photo images. Combined with Canon’s dual print head design and the highest ink nozzle per color in the industry, the L-COA controller helps achieve phenomenal print speeds. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6100 Printer offers three media feed options; Manual feeding of the rear, manual feeding of the front straight track for thicker media up to 1.5 mm, and reel feeding for longer paper lengths, and borderless prints. The Roll feed comes with two and three-inch core adapters to accommodate all Canon stock roll media up to 24 “wide. The Printer also comes standard with a built-in rotary media cutter, and can use rotary cutters and optional. Roll the feed unit to produce an amazing (edge-to-edge) print with no borders in a matter of minutes. Thus enabling the processing of a 16-bit RGB image directly, which dramatically enhances gradation and as a result, overall image quality. Some of the features of this advanced export module include full screen preview, more print quality options, categorized paper type display, roll paper layout display, and two cubic magnification. And the Digital Photo Front-Access has been developed by Canon as a utility to import images from cameras, memory cards, USB, etc. and incorporate them into software applications such as PosterArtist and Photoshop. This printer provides automatic image retouching, the ability to open PosterArtist and Photoshop files with support for JPEG and RAW images, and a simple configuration of print settings via printer drivers.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6100 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6100 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon imagePROGRAF iP6100 Driver Installation
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6100 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6100 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6100 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.